Friday 4 November 2022

Life Crisis Stage

I guess after long time I'm blogging. I used to write diary and blogging.. Probably it's been years. Welcome to my blog. My name is Kalavathi Raviraj. I am a 31 years old woman. Just a simple woman who loves reading, listening music, playing piano and day dreaming. I'm 31 years old and I'm in the mid-life crisis stage which is horrible. In fact, I started this journaling/ blogging coz I have so much of thing on going in my mind and honestly I don't know to whom I can share. I can write as journal but I prefer typing. Typing, typing, typing and that's what I'm good at. Haha..Okay, I'm engaged to Mr. Raviraj, the love and the Universe of my life.  

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am STRONG n FULL OF LIGHT!

Okay, self realisation moment! Yesterday, I realised something. How I was before (7 years ago). Okay! I was a total badass woman! And I'...