Thursday 10 November 2022

I am STRONG n FULL OF LIGHT!

Okay, self realisation moment! Yesterday, I realised something. How I was before (7 years ago). Okay! I was a total badass woman! And I'm quite surprised I'm no more that woman actually. I used to be very bold and out spoken. I remembered that my candour always makes people hurt and upset. Oh man!!! That was the moment I go through alot of things and it all made me less sensitive. Okay! Thinking about it, I think I was being defensive. Many people hurt me and I was just trying to protect myself from getting damage all over again. And now I'm a woman who is composed, patience, elegance and kind. I became an introvert now. Not sure whether it's healthy or not but yes. I like to be alone & do my stuffs. I read in net that when people hit 30s, they become an introvert person. Definitely, for some reason, it's the best thing coz I can find lots of time to read books. I have piles of TBR lists and it's keep going on. Hahaha...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am STRONG n FULL OF LIGHT!

Okay, self realisation moment! Yesterday, I realised something. How I was before (7 years ago). Okay! I was a total badass woman! And I'...