Saturday 5 November 2022

Some Quotes from Haunting Adeline

 As I promised, here are some quotes from Haunting Adeline & Hunting Adeline. (Mostly from Zade Meadows).


“When you make someone fall in love with the darkest parts of you, there’s nothing you can do that will scare them away. They will be yours forever because they already love all the fucked up bits and pieces of you.”


“All I want to do is break her. Shatter her into pieces. And then arrange those pieces to fit against my own. I don’t care if they don’t fit—I’ll fucking make them.”


“If my redemption resides somewhere within you, then I will spend the rest of my life searching for it inside of you.”


“What you’re seeing now is what I see every day. No matter how far I run, how hard I try to escape you—you’re everywhere I go. You’re everything I see. Loving you is like being trapped in a house of mirrors, little mouse. And I’ve never felt so at home while being so lost inside you.”


“One day, you will realize that you are not trapped in a prison. You are in my church where I am your God, and you are my equal. I’m not a jail, little mouse, I am your sanctuary.”


"I'm going to burn the entrire fucking world down until I find her, and I don't care who gets burnt."


"And the reason I stalk you, little mouse, is because I want to. Everything I do in life is my choice. I choose my morals. I choose the ones that are worth saving and the ones that are worth killing. And I choose you."


"I guess I wanted to see roses all over your house, too. Maybe because you feel like home."


"And then Zade. The fucking wrecking ball of a man who has brought out such a burning fire within me that I crumble like ash beneath him. Yet, he made me feel so strong. So brave. He made me feel so damn loved and treasured. Just like a diamond. Although, Zade would never call me something as trivial and common as a diamond. He'd call me the rarest jewel on earth."


"But, you're the first one to have broken me first, Max. I can admit that. You broke me into tiny little pieces when you took Addie from me. Because of you, I'm no longer a man. "


"Baby, there are flowers out there that smell like straight ass. So sure, you smell like those flowers."


"Does this mean you're actually going to take my threats seriously and marry me?"


"Meadows, baby. Our last name is Meadows."


"My entire world revolves around you. If you want mint chocolate chip, then that's what I want, too."


"There was a young girl that I rescued a few years ago, and she wouldn't let anyone else touch her but me at first. She loves braids in her hair, so I learned how to do them for her. Got preety fucking good at it, too."



Regards,

Kalavathi






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am STRONG n FULL OF LIGHT!

Okay, self realisation moment! Yesterday, I realised something. How I was before (7 years ago). Okay! I was a total badass woman! And I'...